Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The good thing about yesterday is maybe that it was the worst day ever and the good thing about that is hey THAT was YESTERDAY. This is a whole new day and Judge Judy is on at 3:00. 

Yesterday morning, I had to call the doctor. I don't remember ever actually having to call the doctor-aside from plain old appointments but here my new digestive system sculpture wasn't-shall we say-ready to drive off the showroom floor so there's been a whole lotta unsuccessful uncomfortable negotiating. 


Yesterday, my assignment was to drink a bottle of that magnesium citrate stuff (you would have no idea how many bottles of that stuff I've had to drink so far) and then I was supposed to follow that with 24 oz-and maybe it was 16 or 20 or one of those oz type numbers of water on my way to meeting my new friend Miralax. 

Well the magnesium citrate wasn't having it. 


Tomorrow I'm going to show you what I learned by watching the nurses cleaning up gross things but today, I'll show you what I found on my chair this morning. 

It's always darkest before the finger puppets. 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cheerful bag of finger puppets, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete