Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I want to write more, but be on the computer less.

Oddly, some people don't like to hear the entire list of rainbow-colored, phytonutrient-filled, salad ingredients read aloud while they're watching a football game.

If your manfriend buys you generic Miralax, is this a reflection on the relationship?

When I found out I didn't have to have chemo-I looked at my hair and thought, oh god, now I have to find someone to deal with this hair-like this was some sort of tortuous nightmare.

Speaking of hair, do you think this image is from the era in which Elvis worked at a cafeteria and wore a hairnet?





I got a copy of a little publication called 'tlc' put out by the American Cancer Society. It's hats and wigs and bras and I picked it up and wondered if I could find any cute hairstyles and then I wondered if that thought qualified me for a one way ticket to H-E-double hockey sticks.

The girl from grade school that used to say 'H-E-double hockey sticks' unfriended me on Facebook because I was crazy liberal(?) and I wonder if I'll see her again in 'H-E-double hockey sticks.'

Someone complained of their annoying cold symptoms and I thought, umm I just had cancer, for god sakes and right after that is when I started sneezing.

A lot.

Soon, we leave to go to our first try at the Gastroenterology Support Group. If we have to stand in a circle, hold hands and chant: Keep coming back it works if you work it. I'm never going back.


===========







2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Elvis worked in food service, a fun fact if I ever heard one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think his hair looks Really Weird?

      Delete