Friday, November 27, 2015

I wonder if I'm discovering something new here. I looked it up.


Grace- a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine grace.

 'Course then I had to look up: Sanctification. "The generic meaning of sanctification is 'the state of proper functioning'. To sanctify someone or something is to set that person or thing apart for the use intended by it's designer. A pen is "sanctified" when used to write." 


And someone's life. What. about. that?

I've just begun to notice that my stomach (digestive system) has turned into a hard core stress-o-meter. When I'm in the wrong place, my guts-if you will, and you don't have to-won't permit me to stick around. 

I had heard there were studies relating the digestive system to being it's own thinking/feeling system of expression or emotions or something like that?

I asked the dietician about it and she said, yeah. It's very exciting. But we don't know more because there's no funding.

Uggh. Pink Mop Syndrome. 


Oddly-but not really-I've done one whole lotta cancer cure fundraising. One time it was a breast cancer walk and we got to the end in a rainstorm and the only promotional booth still open was the one that had pink mops. Pink mops are to breast cancer as: ____________. 


You tell me. But there are no blue mops-as far as I can tell. Cuz blue mops won't sell. I noticed in the calendar of events at the wellness place? There's no support group for this goo. 

Anyway. 

Thanksgiving. The agony (of the exposure to your gene pool) followed by the ecstasy-which is the part where you take off those ouchy shoes and you put on your sweatshirt and you walk over to your friends place and they get their little elf forks out because they know your eating skills are a little whacked at the moment and they tell jokes and funny stories and you talk about bad terrible middle eastern food and the possibility of finding good middle eastern food and you feel as if you've been tucked into an internally bubble wrapped envelope of grace. 

Or something. 





More of the latter, less of the former. Yo. 


#what it is. 










No comments:

Post a Comment