Saturday, November 28, 2015

Phone Call
What did you do today?
I went to work.
The library?
Yeah.
You're probably the oldest one there.
What?
You're probably the oldest one who has that job.
I guess so.
So you're back full force at the massage?
No. I'm only doing one and I come home and my back hurts. 
Oh. 
Yeah well, they chopped my abs so my front support is weaker.  I'm trying tho. It's not like I'm sitting at home doing nothing. 
~~~~
So I have to go to a different doctor because my primary care can't identify the rash.
Can't you just put a little talcum on them?
Uh no. I can't. This is all over my legs like the measles. 
Did you eat something? Did you wear dirty shoes?
Dirty shoes? My shoes aren't dirty. 
~~~~
Did your condo government get anything done?
Not really. I would never buy a condo again. It's too hard. Too many personalities. Nothing gets done. 
What would you do? Rent?
I guess so. 
Your blah blah blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah* is going to end up with the most everything of all!!!!! 

(Right here* is where I stop listening. I've recently removed that person from my family tree-twigs and all.)

~~~~~
How's the rats?
Mmm we think we still have one. He wants to be our roommate. He found some empty weird package of sugar in P's stuff and so we went to Dunkin' Donut's and it was like, You want some sugar, you a-hole? So we taped some sugar packs to a couple traps and we're just waiting. 

~~~~~~~~
I didn't realize it was the end of the month and I have to pay bills. 
How's that going?
I don't know yet. I haven't started. I better get going. I'll call you tomorrow. Stay outta trouble. 
You too. 
OkayBye. 

~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment