Thursday, February 25, 2016

I have more tests this morning. Since the big surgery, I have to eat this pill everyday sprinkled over an unmade bed of applesauce and then I have to wait 30 minutes to eat anything else(which is no big deal except I have to get to work) so I waited and then I grabbed a handful of Jelly Belly's which probably shouldn't even be in my house. Maybe like in a tiny gun safe or something. 

I don't have brakes regarding Jelly Belly's(while marshmallows are completely safe around me) so I was chomping slowly along and all of a sudden I thought, Oh Cripes. I have TESTS this morning. This would be one whole hell of a lotta sugar, wouldn't it. 

There's your Jelly Belly brakes. Installed. 

Boom. 

------

This has been one hell of a week.(UNDERSTATEMENT) But the brilliant, brilliant, genius thing was to take the week off from medical gunk. 

I don't think I realized I could even do that and so, so, so happy I did. 

When the going gets tough, remember who is in the drivers seat. Duh. 
------



What if I get the home version of one of these things and have everyone over for some sort of family look at your insides game night? You know you wanna. 


------

Working up to hand-crafting a poached egg with avocado on toast cuz it's supposed to be spectacular so I watched a couple of youtubes and now I'm in the land of poached egg intimidation. 
-----

If you're even feeling down, one place you might want to go is a hospital lobby. You think YOU feel like crap, spend 15 minutes watching everyone else. 

Puts a spring in your step. 

Uh-huh. 




No comments:

Post a Comment